Workshops (Perth) - Belinda McCawley
Learning and developing skills in partnership with nature allows participants to relax and contribute freely. Meeting in a natural environment inspires people and helps them to be more creative.
Each workshop is designed and expertly facilitated with clear learning objectives and goals. Participants will have the opportunity to develop and practice new skills through fun and engaging activities to stimulate learning and growth.
- Finding Pockets Of Joy
- Connecting with Nature For Self-Care
- Mindfulness In A Modern World
- Deep Ecology
- The Art Of Wandering
- Nature Journaling
- Council Of All Beings
Qualified Facilitator, Environmental Scientist and Forest Therapy Guide, Belinda McCawley leads your group through a fascinating workshop in partnership with nature.
You will discover an approach where all parts of this interconnected system can thrive together. This is an empowering and optimistic way forward that delivers inspiration as well as practical ideas.
- Graduate Diploma Psychology - Current
- Diploma of Mentoring, Coaching & Interpersonal Facilitation
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Management
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma Work Health & Safety
- Graduate Certificate, Sustainable Development
- Certified Environmental Practitioner (CEnvP)
- Registered Meditation Teacher
- Accredited Mental Health First Aider
- International Nature and Forest Therapy Alliance (INFTA) Accredited Forest Therapy Guide
Why Engage Belinda As A Facilitator?
Make your planning days and workshops more enjoyable and effective. Belinda's facilitated process can bring your group together to discover their shared purpose. This process will help plan and create activity that supports your organisational goals.
What Can Be Achieved
- Educate and Inspire Your Group
- Develop Creative and Innovative Solutions
- Feel Motivated to Take Strategic Action.