Do you want your team to be relaxed, calm and motivated?
Mindful in Nature offers an opportunity to achieve this through a rejuvenating experience.
Pre & Post Conference Tours
Guided mindful walks in Western Australia’s beautiful landscape.
Guided mindfulness experiences.
Incentives & Rewards
Facilitated wellness workshops.
Community Engagement & Inspiration
Ecological Self Empowerment Programs to inspire hope and personal action.
This is a fresh approach to addressing team,
staff or delegate stress, burnout and turnover.
Inspire creative thinking with experiential activities to inspire new ideas.
Bring Your Group Together
- Give your people an opportunity to form a group through enriching experiences
- Building trust and cohesion in the group
Flexible Activity & Event Options
- Time of day
Events Designed for You
- Custom-designed activity to meet group needs
- Using evidence-based approaches
- Inclusive: Suitable for people from all levels of experience and ability
- Engaging and unique approach to improving well being
- Complimentary transformation materials to take away
About Belinda McCawley
BSc(EnvMgt) GradCert(SusDevt) CEnvP
Belinda McCawley is a highly qualified group facilitator who uses scientifically proven techniques to facilitate positive outcomes for your team.
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Management
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma Work Health & Safety
- Graduate Certificate, Sustainable Development
- Certified Environmental Practitioner (CEnvP)
- Registered Meditation Teacher
- Accredited Mental Health First Aider
- International Nature and Forest Therapy Alliance (INFTA) Accredited Forest Therapy Guide
- Diploma of Coaching, Mentoring
and Interpersonal Facilitation